At Patriot Equipment we strive to create a family-like atmosphere that allows for growth both personally and professionally. Helping farmers feed America by developing and creating equipment that makes our customer’s lives easier is our passion, and we come together from all walks to exceed our goals. In between creating machines that help feed the world, we also enjoy our fair share of a good time. Whether we are enjoying our company picnic, featuring water slides, burgers, and yard games, or our annual Christmas party where we compete to find out who is the ultimate pool and dart player. If you share the same drive as we do, while still craving a laid back atmosphere, feel free to apply.
- First Shift (8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday)
- Hours can be adjusted
The Human Resources/Health and Safety Assistant Coordinator is responsible to provide administrative support the human resources and health and safety department. The position requires the ability to take direction and to work independently to support the completion of defined goals and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing employees
- Manage benefits
- Train new employees
- Integrate new employees into the work force
- Maintain employee records
- Conduct meetings to educate employees of policies and benefits
- Conduct monthly inspections
- Conduct employee reviews with departmental supervisors
- Maintain health and safety Guidelines
- Maintain health and safety policies to meet with current OSHA standards
- Complete and file reports in a timely manner
- Maintain company policies to keep current with changing regulations
- Phone reception
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficient use of Quick Books (Will train)
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Please try and fill out the application as much as you can. The more information you give us, the more likely we are to call you back.