If you have grain in flat storage, or outside in pile, our tractor-mounted auger is great for loading trucks.
The auger attaches to the lower lift arms of the tractor’s 3 point hitch and also bolts onto the front and side of the tractor.
- 8′ or 10′ Cross Auger
- 12″ or 14″ Auger
- 10,000 Bu/Hr (12″) or 15,000 Bu/Hr (14″)
- 30′ Auger
- Hydraulically Raised And Lowered
- Scissor Hoist To Raise And Lower Front End
- 360 Degree Rotating Grain Spout
- Up To 50′ For 12″ Augers
- Up To 45′ For 14″ Augers
- Grain Thrower Throws Up To 30′
- Creates Up To 104′ Wide x 27′ High Pile
- Rail Car – Semi Unloader 40″ x 8′
- Truck Dump Hopper For Easy Grain Truck Unloading
- Oil Tank And Pump To Control Dust